Sports for All
The essential claim of CSIT is that the everyone - regardless their age, sex, origin and believe - can take part in international sports competitions without any focus on results, performance and playing.
Objectives for CSIT
Work for good access to the improvement in health and experience that physical activity can bring, especially to inactive people who lack resources as well.
- Encourage openness and human understanding through offers of inexpensive sport activities in social and cultural companionship without demand for qualifications.
- Attach importance to pleasure in games with special reference to sportily unprivileged sections of the population.
- Promote sports activities that ensure mental and physical health - both preventively and recreational - and counteract injuries and illness.
According to the objective it is a duty for CSIT - Sports for all to
- Promote sports activities for the sake of social, cultural and healthy aims with no or little regards to results.
- Act and inform of practicability and various forms of fellowship in sport for inspiration and support to CSIT - SPORTS FOR ALL work at local, regional and national level. A Sport for all - calendar could be an important tool for extern and intern documentation and inspiration. The calendar can also make use as a basis for bilateral sport for all co-operations.
- Encourage and coordinate campaigns, sports festivals and meetings under CSIT - SPORTS FOR ALL Concept at national and international level.
- Attend to the interest and dissemination of CSIT - SPORTS FOR ALL in the shape of conferences cooperation with other organizations and authorities, exchange of leaders and experience etc.
- Continue the dialogue with other international sports organisations including the IOC - Sport for all-Commission and to examine the possibility and needs for co-operation with other organizations